8.19.2009

Rock This Look: Bombshell Beauty



1217 Lincoln St. in the Columbia Vista, (803) 779-1811

If you haven't checked out Bombshell Beauty Studio in the Vista, you owe it to yourself to swing by and book an appointment today. Fall is just around the corner and this is the perfect time to rock a new look. The girls at Bombshell continue to bring a little bit of NYC to Columbia. Their cut and color skills are among the best and in my opinion THE BEST in the Southeast.



At my most recent visit I let Tracy try out a new coloring technique called "Stained Glass Paneling". This was a way to add some drastic contrast colors to my hair without completely changing my overall color. It looks amazing and I have had numerous compliments on the cut and color.

Check out the rockin' girls at Bombshell for a new updated look for this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment